Monday, September 19, 2016

Customer Photos: Union Regimental Jacket!


A few weeks ago, I shared one of my custom orders from this summer: a Civil War regimental jacket, made for my fiance's younger brother. He's been in the midst of a Civil War craze, so he commissioned me (using weekly allowance money!) to make him a costume he could play in. I went all out and I was very pleased with the result... and so was he! Here's some shots of him in his new costume! 


As you can see, it's a bit big for him, but I think that's an advantage for him. He's at that age where little boys just shoot up, so having it a bit large was actually a good thing. I even included huge side seams to help let it out when needed. 


He got the cap when his family visited Gettysburg in the spring. 


And here's the brave captain with his faithful pooch! 

Interested in a regimental jacket for yourself? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment