Thursday, August 27, 2015

2015-2016 Academic Year Hiatus -- with a twist!


  From September 2015 until May 2016, I am officially on academic hiatus! A few things to note:

1. For the past two years, I've been just completely shutting down the shop AND this blog, but this year, I've decided to go with a bit of a twist... shut down the shop, of course, but keep the blog updated with (hopefully) weekly or bi-weekly posts. So keep coming back for some great posts, like the results of some summer projects that didn't make it on the blog yet, or tips and tricks for sewing and crafting! 

2. In addition to this, I will be more than happy to discuss custom order designs throughout the school year, but please note that I will not be able to return to my sewing studio until the end of May 2016. In any case, please continue to contact me through my email (address in the "Contact Me" page) or through my Etsy shop! 

3. And last but not least, thank you so much for a great summer of sewing, and I look forward to next year's offerings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment