Monday, July 13, 2015

Exciting Summer Custom Orders!

I have to admit, I've had some pretty cool custom orders this summer. Here's the concepts for a few of them! 


A dirndl for a fellow student, who wants to wear it to my college's annual Oktoberfest! Can't wait to show you the cute colors and fabrics she picked out. She's going to look like a doll! 


A beautiful woolen cape for a friend who's getting married... it's going to be deep blue and I can't wait to see it completed. 


Prince Caspian's shirt 

AND


...his brigadine thingy, both for the same customer! I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. I've always loved the costumes from Prince Caspian, even if everyone else hated the movie. *pouts*


Lastly, as aforementioned, this really cool Sith costume from a really cool game, Knights of the Old Republic, which I know I've talked about before on here. Such an ominous character... so fun, because the person who ordered this one is going to be with me when I go see Starwars VII, which means I'll actually be in my (finally completed) Old Republic robes! 

  I may still have some time to fit in your custom order request if you still have one... will be going away to school at the end of next month, but if you have something in mind, speak now or forever hold your peace!*






*That is, unless you don't want to wait until I get back from school in May 2016. Ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment