Monday, June 1, 2015

"Tea and Shoot" Dress Diary, One


So, every year my beautiful college hosts a Downton-Abbey-esque tea party on the front lawn in which is it necessary for the participants to wear a hat. Everyone dresses up, much tea is had, and an archery contest is held for the spectator's delight.  


Last year, I transferred into the college and so was totally unprepared and had no idea what to wear. I scrapped together a dress and borrowed a hat from one of the lovely ladies. This year, however, I am determined to be dressed my absolute best. So, in my typical fashion, I'm planning my outfit months in advance! 


All I have now to show for it is a pile of assorted fabrics, a lovely pattern, and some lace. Always the lace. 

And the hat? 



It needs doing over. But oh, I'm so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment