Monday, June 15, 2015

Nifty Tricks: Post-it Note Wall Organization

With all my various projects, assignments, and whatnot going on in my life, I realized that I needed a more efficient way of organizing my time than just countless to-do lists or a disorderly bulletin board. I found myself using sticky notes on the wall space around my bulletin board, so I decided to remove it and just pop the sticky notes on the bare wall. Then, I realized I needed more of a system than a cluster of notes on the wall. 

Washi tape to the rescue! 


I divided accordingly; shop, shop blog, writing blog, as well as a "NEEDED AND UGENT" for the immediately necessary and "NEEDED BUT NOT URGENT" for the, well, not urgent. 


It helps to be able to reposition notes according to necessity and urgency... 


...and I really like the idea of being able to take notes down and visibly see all my "to-do" list dwindle. 

It's a really nice system, one that's been working out for me so far. I think I'm going to implement it at school in my dorm. Just thought I'd share my handy life-organization nifty trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment