Monday, May 13, 2013

Diary of a Dress: Prom 2013 {three}


It's nearly done! I'm quite happy with the way it's looking thus far. Like I mentioned in the last diary post, it has a Grecian feel to it, so I guess I know what song I'm going to be requesting at the Prom.


Okay, well, maybe not. But hey. You know that's what I'll be thinking.



 I've already tried it on and strutted around my room trying to look like, um, well, a Disney Princess. Cuz it's worth it.



Here's my 'prom haul' thus far- some Revlon polish in "Gold Coin" and jewelry from the best store on the planet, Charming Charlie's. Cannae wait to try it all on.

...next up on the Diary, I'm going to be IN the dress. Huzzah for progress.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to see everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that Gorgeous fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn's! It's from their "Casa Collection". It's great, except for the satin. Rather cheapish. Other than that, I love it!

      Delete
  3. come check me out on bloglovin'. GFC is leaving and I won't want to lose any great blogger friends :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4247273

    ReplyDelete