Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Customer Photos: Anne's Sailor Dress!

   One of my recent custom orders, Anne's Sailor Dress, was recieved by the lovely young lady who ordered it... and she promptly sent pictures! Doesn't she look fantastic in it?


 Like I've mentioned before, it's a rare treat to actually get to see the customer in the costume... and this was no exception for me!


 I presume this is her first impression of seeing the dress on herself!


 World, prepare for the sassy, modernized Anne! 

*smirk*


...and the back!

  If you want your own version of this dress, please feel free to contact me! I'd love to do it again... in traditional style or modernized, whatever!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! She looks amazing in it.
    great work!
    xx Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! A little bit Anne, and a little bit sassy/modern. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete