Thursday, January 24, 2013

Anne's Sailor Dress: A Custom Order!

  I completed the main part of the dress I was working on from Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel, as mentioned in this post. Although I need to make one more piece (the last camisole to go underneath)... I couldn't resist sharing!

  My customer asked for a slightly modernized version of the dress. I was really REALLY excited when I found that out, because I've been wanting to make a modernized movie costume for the longest time. And then when I got the chance to do a dress that I've also been dying to make for even longer? Perfection.

  Without further adieu-






  If you want your own version of this dress, please feel free to contact me! I'd love to do it again... in traditional style or modernized, whatever!

2 comments:

  1. PERFECTION!! I too have had a modernized version of this adorable dress on my list for years... You did such a good job! It's dreamy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, Marlene!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3
    J.M.

    ReplyDelete