Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wrapping...

  It's a very exciting part of the year! People are preparing their hearts and homes for Christmas, and one of those fun preparations is wrapping the gifts. This year, however, I decided to be particularly artsy with my presents.


  With jute twine, sheet music, stickers, and some paper bags! And, of course, some Pinspiration from talented people across the web. Here are some examples of what I did... 


 Sheet music wrapping, tissue paper bow. Brown paper wrapping, lace and twine decorations.


 Brown paper wrapping, twine bows, sheet music and sticker tag.


 Tissue paper wrapping, recycled greeting card decoration and faux historical dollar bill tag.


'Ordinary' wrapping paper, twine bow and sheet music and sticker tag. 


Hope this provides some inspiration for your own wrapping... and may you have a blessed Advent!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, super pretty! I was thinking of doing something similar, but haven't as of yet. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! I may have to try something like that next year.

    You're a winner over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete