Monday, October 29, 2012

DC Fashion: The Retro Plaid

  A recent trip to Washington, DC, required a plethora of fashionable clothes. What better to bring than my latest projects? This one is my wild plaid jumper.


 It's made from a retro-ish pattern and this orange/brown wool plaid. Like the combo?


It fit extremely well on me, so I think I'll be making use of this pattern again. Yeah, the purse clashes. So keep silent on that matter. 
 

Oh, and if you're going through the gemstone section of the Natural History Museum and you see this one quartz formation you're allowed to touch, do you quote Saruman?

Like this jumper? Contact me and we'll see about getting one in your size and choice of fabrics! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the jumper! And the fabric...it's nice and unusual and fall-ish. :) Is it hard to get everything lined up nicely, with that plaid? I've always been scared of such patterned fabric for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it, Marlene :)
    So Fall-ish!
    I know what pattern that is; love it! You can use it for so much!

    J.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know any women who lived during the French Revolution who had something to do with France? I need a women to research on for school I thought you might have some ideas!
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this jumper! Wool plaids are so cute, though I have not made anything in that kind of material in a while. I was thinking of doing a skirt in something like that for winter. You look great in that outfit! Love the boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your style- so vintage and unique! Following <3 alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete