Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Customer Photos: Fellowship Cloak!

   I finally got a chance to be Galadrial herself and weave a cloak for a wayfarer... actually, no, I didn't weave the fabric, but I did get to make a Fellowship Cloak for the same person who ordered this one!


He found the fabric on this site, and believe me, it was perfect. 


 It was like a dream to sew on that fabric. Really, it was. I was sad to see it leave the house, but it looks really amazing with his Aragorn costume.


I have to say that his costume is very impressive (and not just because I contributed to it); he put a lot of time and effort into the whole ensemble and it certainly shows!


Now that is just cool. 


 Best part of the whole deal? I had to try it on to test the fit. Muhahaha.


  If you'd like your own Fellowship Cloak, do not fail to contact me! Additionally, if you are a customer from Willow's Works and would like to share your pictures with me, please send them along! Nothing is better than for me to see my work in action!

4 comments:

  1. That guy has got himself one, great, costume. And of course, your cape makes the whole outfit! You did a really nice job on this. And trust me, I can relate to "trying things on" before shipping them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again you rock! Every time I show people the cloak I tell them it was made by the Elves! Glad I found such a gifted seamstress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a tag waiting for you over at my blog if you're interested! =)

    ReplyDelete