Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh Darn You, Butterick

  Butterick is one of those companies that is a hit-or-miss with their patterns. Whenever they come out with a new grouping, you either love or hate them. At least, I know I do. So, they lull you into repetition with mediocre garment and costume patterns until one day...

   POOOF!



I was really happy when I saw this pattern... despite the fact that she's got no pettis on over those hoops. 


 I think I'd make just the bodice for a blouse. It's quite lovely.


Finally, a good CW pattern from Butterick. And we thought the day would never come. 



 I freaked out when I saw this, though. IS IT LEGAL TO WANT TO HAVE THIS RIGHT NOW?


 I mean, it's got Cranford written all over it.


 When Butterick goes on sale, ain't no wild horses stopping me from getting these patterns.

4 comments:

  1. I WANT THE CRANFORD ONE. SERIOUSLY. IT'S TOO PRETTY. I CAN HARDLY STAND IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THE SECOND DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Cranford and I could so see Mary wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the second dress is gorgeous. Not sure how I feel about the zipper up the back tho.
    Fun Post!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete