Thursday, September 27, 2012

New England Photoshoot!

  The reasons that I didn't post as much this month are plentiful; you can read about one of them here on my writing blog. However, one of the main reasons was that I simply didn't have photos of the many projects that I was working on! So while I had plenty of costumes and garments to show off... I really didn't have a chance to post any of them.

  Until now, that is.

  Another aforementioned reason that I didn't post was that we went on vacation to lovely Mystic, CT. It was our second visit to that beautiful place, and quite memorable it was indeed! One of the many things we did was to snap a bunch of a pictures of the cloaks I made recently. You've seen a few of the pictures, but I wanted to share some more. It really was a fun shoot!


We used multiple locations and took advantage of the rugged countryside! 


*COUGH* That one was slightly wrinkled... ah hem... 


This particular picture makes me think of secret garden. 


I think this was my favorite setting... some of the pictures we took here look ripe for a book cover! 


 Ahh, the rocky New England coast. Gotta love it.


  Some of these cloaks are in the shop already, however, all will be in the shop before All Hallows to help you get ready for the fun! Also... a cloak is the quintessential costume item. It is the one garment that can improve any costume- it can hide the fact that you're not wearing a costume! So if you need a quick costume, an instant sweetener, or just need something to wear to The Hobbit Premiere, check out the shop!

2 comments:

  1. These shots are amazing! We used to live in New England: first Rhode Island, then Massachusetts, then Connecticut. Need I say that that part of this country is one of the most beautiful? And perfect for photo shoots! Ah, I wished I had been a seamstress back when we had lived there. :) I love your cloaks, especially the one, well, that's wrinkled. It looks neat like that actually, sort of textured, and I like where you shot it. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are lovely and you're absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete