Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pinterest and More

  To explain: I am finally on Pinterest.

  Finally. 

  For what has seemed eons, Pinterest didn't want people who didn't have Facebook or Twitter accounts. Being as I have neither (Google Plus girl myself), I patiently awaited the day they would take email accounts.

  Patiently waited, that is, while driving myself up the wall and wishing I had a better way of getting ideas and inspirations and so on in one place. Without creating another folder in 'My Pictures'.

  THEN.

  This morning, they sent me an email. With bated breathe, I checked... and lo and behold, they now accept email accounts!

  JOY!

  Finally a place where my Doctor Who obsession can be understood. Er, that is, a place where I can gathering costume ideas and so on. If you'd like to follow me, I'm annewentworth93! (Or just click that perky button on the sidebar!)

  Now, onto costume and crafting business. I've been uber busy: not only have I been vivaciously enjoying end-of-summer parties, but I've been preparing for Halloween by making tons of costumes to post on the shop. But, I'll save those surprises for another post.
 
  I'm making this for a friend: 

 
  And I got four yards of brown linen-look fabric yesterday. I'm divided as to what to do with it. Costume, or 'real clothing'? I could make a lovely fall dress for myself out of it... or...

 
  Don't even get me started on how much I want to make those robes. Just don't.

1 comment:

  1. I keep looking at pinterest and telling myself I don't need another password to remember. lol!
    I once bought a necklace because I thought it looked like the seal of rassilon.

    ReplyDelete