Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hobbit Lass Bodice


   I made this bodice over the winter, putting loads of time into the entirely hand-worked eyelets... all 120 of them. Looking at it, I can see that it's quite Hobbity: advantageous if you're planning on going to a long-expected party!





 Though it makes me think of a Hobbit garment, this particular picture (taken by my BBF) reminds me of one of my book characters. In the first part of the story, she's wearing a special outfit for the town feast day- and this could be it. Huh. Interesting.


Like my utterly contrived outfit...? 

*smirk*


The sleeves are detachable, giving three different looks to the same bodice. 


 ...it's like getting triple the run for your money! Or... yeah. Something like that.


Shog off to the shop to find it stocked there! Hurry, though... this one this that won't come to those who wait. Don't like the colors or not your size? Shoot me an email and we can work out the perfect bodice for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment