Thursday, August 2, 2012

Etsy Spotlight: Jedi Robes

   Have you ever been browsing on Etsy (or anywhere, for that matter) and had your breath taken away? Well, you might not be as geeky as I am, but mine was stolen from me when I saw this set of Jedi robes.


 Nothing too unusual, at first glance. But there's a skirt. And the color scheme is brilliant.


 I contacted the shop owner, and she said that the idea came from a customer to use a skirt in place of the traditional pants. It's a fantastic idea... why didn't I think of that before?


Everything about this ensemble is perfect. I just... love it.


And the tabards have this really cool embroidery in the front. Subtle, but way totally Jedi.

Be sure to visit the creator's Etsy and eBay stores.

  So now I'm entirely torn between Clone Wars Era Jedi robes (which these are), or Old Republic Era robes. Decisions, decisions. What does everyone think? Here's an example of Old Republic robes: 


I am torn. Utterly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. word. I want one-or two...or three. Haha. This is fabulous, and I am so torn too. Old republic or clone wars? Gosh.

    ReplyDelete