Friday, July 13, 2012

Susan's Coronation Dress Diary, {1}

  The infidelity of women. We could debate for hours about this, but I know that I'm not very constant... when it comes to planned sewing projects. In this post, I went on and on about this beautiful dress that I was going to make for a Renn Faire that's coming up soon.

  Yeah, you guessed. I changed my mind.

   But not too much, it would seem. Evidence of an older addiction to another dress can be found here- a dress, my dear friends, that I have been dying to do for AGES. Can you guess which one it is, just by looking at the awful mess on my bed?


If you need help... 


  Yes! I'm really and truly making it this time. For real. No joke. To prove it, I'll show you the patterns I'm using. 


I'll have you know that there is yet another pattern I'm using in this costume. Not for the actual dress, but for the underskirt. 

I'm too far ahead of myself- wait for the next post for more information and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is going to be a fun project. : ) I love combining patterns (I don't think I've ever used just one pattern precisely like the directions call for), and I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete