Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lorna's Highland Overdress

   I love Lorna Doone. I mean, I haven't read the book, so I can't say that I'm an official fan, but... I saw a good movie version? Does that count?

My inner literary voice is screaming "NO!", but we shall ignore that for the present. 

   So, I have this costume in my collection that really reminds me of her every time I put it on, hence the lovely name.


It's a lace up, paisley overdress that works beautifully with a full-length underdress


You can tell I was fully enjoying the photoshoot. The grass was cool, the dress was comfy (it really is), and the shade was delicious in the warm air.


 Lace up detailing on the bodice.


 Waiting for John Ridd.


  Ala Margaret Hale.


 Isn't it purty?


  This overdress is available in the shop now! Run and fetch it before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment