Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vintage-Inspired Pillows

  I made these pillows for a friend who's getting married next week. Did I mention that I'm going to be her photographer? O_o


'His' and 'Hers' pillows for their bed! I based them off of a set of vintage pillow cases I saw in a lovely antique shoppe. 


 I know I can improve on my embroidery, but I had loads of fun doing these and I think they turned out quite nicely.



  Want your own set of vintage-inspired pillowcases? Just shoot me an email and we can discuss prices and such! Don't like the design? I have many more that you can choose from!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Hey, did you sell these yet? I know somebody who's getting married next month - that would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - just realized you're not selling THOSE.

    ReplyDelete