Monday, June 4, 2012

Glamor and Glitz: My Retro Prom Dress

   It was a night to remember. Truly. I think the last time I had that much fun was at wonderful dancing party last December...


The chap on the left looked THE BEST. Tails, gloves, cane, top hat, and the shoes. I dubbed him Charles for the night.


 Don't we look like Disney Princesses? (At least the colors...?)


 There's the back of my dress, and a detail on the sleeves.


 ...and me in action. I literally danced all night. 

*smirk* 

Must have been the perfume.


 ...oh yes. The Thinkess..es.

What do you think of my dress? A yay or a nay?

6 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous darling! Looks like a fun time was had by all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puttin' on the Ritz - and how!
    Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! Beautiful, and so retro! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am STILL jealous that you got to be Belle! But Rapunzel isn't so bad... I get Eugene. ;)

    And the boys did look extremely dashing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the 1940s formal rates second to the famous December dancing bash?? That's WAY up there, then. I'll take that as a personal compliment. ;)

    You all look positively adorable in the Disney Princesses pic. I want a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO lovely! I wish people I knew would go all out for a vintage dance!

    ReplyDelete