Friday, June 15, 2012

Customer Photos: Spring Formal Dress

  Imagine the scene: my best friend was scrambling around just weeks before the 'big dance'. She didn't even have a dress and she was so looking forward to it... so, two weeks before the dance, I stepped in and exclaimed in an altruistic voice:


"I will do it!' 


  If I could go back in time and slap myself, I would. Because I had two other dresses underway and another friend's garment for the same dance. Head desk. All the way. 


...but I did it.  


  She wanted a dress that was toned down to wear to two separate (and entirely different) occasions, but sophisticated enough to make it formal. Here's what we came up with. 


Sorry the pictures are so awkward, I only have pictures of her 'in action'. Anyway, I like the design and I think she looked lovely in it.


 Her accessories were gold and navy- chic and fun! 


To accent the simple line of the dress, I reversed the crepe back satin on the belt and the collar. It gave it some definition, no? 


This dress is not for sale, but if you would like one in your size and choice of fabrics, don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment