Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Girls Are So Fickle

  You know how a week ago that I had showed you all what pattern I'm using for the Big Band formal I'm going to in a few weeks? And how I gushed how perfect it was?

  Well, I changed my mind.

  Mum and I took a good look at the pattern, and after trying on the dress, I realized that the dress wasn't exactly what I wanted. The skirt is insufficiently full... and... well, to tell the truth, I don't think that the pattern is formal enough. 

  Soo.... 

  I had an excuse to go pattern shopping! Yay! This is what turned up...


So, same luscious pale gold silk... but with this pattern. And see those lovely long flutter sleeves? I'm going to make them with a matching gold chiffon.

What do ye think? I'm really resolute this time. I think the pattern as an old Hollywood flair to it, with PLENTY of skirts to play with. 

*smirk*

1 comment:

  1. It's so gorgeous. Really good choice :) Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete