Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Things

I had a couple awesome people ask if I were going to post any pictures of myself in the dress... so, here are a few ucky mirror pictures.


It was at night, before we went to Vigil mass. Like the incredulous expression? 



*tilt* 

You can see my lace necklace in this picture. 


  To make this post beefier, I'm also posting pictures of two projects I did last week... 


A steam-punkish little summer vest. 


It has ties in the back! 
 

My new purse! I actually crafted it from an old dress that didn't fit too well. The fabric was far too cute to pass up!
 

Like the button? I do. 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's perfect on you! Beautiful contrast with your dark hair. The vest is awesome and I really want to steal that bag....the button is just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is indeed marvlous on you! Sadly, I never can pull off those shades. I adore that vest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I LOVE the Easter dress. You did NOT tell me it was going to be that cute!! And I love the tilt picture. Can I have a copy? (Random, but you remind me of Amy Adams in that pic ... and that's a compliment. <3)

    ReplyDelete