Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Narnia Formal: Day One

  Actually day two, if you count cutting out and stuff. And that's really boring.

  Anyway, I'm so happy with the progress I'm making with my Spring Formal! After looking at all the colors together, I decided to call it my Narnia Formal... doesn't it look like something Susan or Lucy would wear?


Okay, really bad lighting. Really bad dress form. 

But... seriously, I love it.



 Oh, I know it looks awful right now. Raw, pinned to the dress form...


...but I have a good feeling about my dress this year. 

*smirk* 


Here's the bolero I'm going to wear with it. Something tells me I'm going to be making cap sleeves for the dress and ditching the bolero, though.


...I love the grey rose fabric, though. 


See the $5 dress pouf that I can finally wear? I can't WAIT to wear this dress and dance in it. Fortunately, I won't have to wait long... just three weeks away! 

*SQUEAL!*


My lovely cluttered workspace. You can see boning, a bolero, beads, the lining, two machines, sketching supplies.... 

Gotta luvs it. 

Will post more!

3 comments:

  1. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

    I love love love crazy love this dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed look very Narnia-esque....enchanting!

    ReplyDelete