Monday, February 13, 2012

Summer 1914 Afternoon Dress

I love simple printed dresses, and you know I love Edwardian dresses. So, why not put the two together? This is what I got:


This dress is made from Mrs. Chancey's lovely pattern 

The skirt is very narrow, very typical of that year. 


 Lace, lots of button, and a satin sash... what more could a girl ask for?


There's also some embroidery at the neckline to give it a little accent. 

"...and then do you want to know what Gilbert did?" 

*smirk* 

This dress is now for sale in my Etsy shop! Rush to claim it, ladies! However, should you find the measurements too big/too small, I'd be happy to accommodate you with your size and choice of materials.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! "Anne Shirley... What in heck are you doing?"
    We just watched this movie last night! I love your dress! So beautiful! I've been wanting to make this era of dress so bad!

    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete