Monday, February 27, 2012

Snow White...

  Note that this costume is not from any of the films, released or yet to be so. I made this little number a few summers ago, and I had fun wearing it. Problem is, I looked like something out a of Disney song, so I decided to let go of it.


 Isn't it giggly?


I mean, eyelet sleeves and lace up bodice, coupled with heart fabric? Fairy princess! 
 

 Okay, now time for the fun photo shoot with my lovely friend! 



 She's dreaming of a certain prince... a charming one, indeed!


 The dress rather mimics a German Drindl dress, yet while giving a fairy-ish aspect to it.


I must have said something funny, cuz she's smiling.

*smirk* 


This dress is now for sale on my Etsy shop! Rush ladies, rush! If you find that it's not to your size or style of fabrics, contact me and we'll discuss how we're going to make the perfect fairy dress for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment