Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another 'I Want' Costume

  This was rather a delayed response. I've been watching the Focus Feature adaptation of Pride and Prejudice for seven years... I really can't tell you how many times I've seen it.
  And now, I genuinely want Kitty's Green Pelisse and Pink Dress...


See the pretty one in the middle? That's the one.
You want it too. I know you do.


 I love how the sleeve cap is pleated instead of gathered. Fun! 
 

 Ooh, I loves it! I want this dress and pelisse... badly.


Same coat, just with the ruffle from the underlying dress exposed and the ties... tied. 

*smirks* 

That was way witty. 


Er-humph. I wouldn't have quite so low...  
 
Expect to see more on this dress. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty. And I love pink and green together.

    Though if I had my choice it would be for Jane's blue jacket and hat. It's absolutely darling. I fell in love with it the first time I watched it in theaters.

    ReplyDelete