Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elven White Lady

  Here's another of my 'Elven Inspired' costumes! Though it does make me wonder... how many of these dresses did I make? Even I'm taking a second glance...


Ahhh. The White Lady.




It was crafted from a strange polyester blend. I forget exactly what the content was... but it was beautiful.


*sigh* Who doesn't love a classic elven sleeve? I can never resist them... The flow and drape of these particular ones can be clearly seen in this picture. 

Oh, and I also created a set of capes to go along with this dress: 


The top layer was a lovely sheer, with a velvety yoke and hem. Note the tassels, ladies! 


The second cloak was hooded and very full, and could be worn (for a different effect) without the first layer. 

'tis full! Quite full! 

This costume ensemble has already been sold on Etsy, but should you desire a White Lady costume of your own, please contact me and we'll discuss the size and fabrics!

1 comment:

  1. Whew, you've got some talent there girl! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete