Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Civil War Walking Dress

  I figured you had enough of the Edwardian dresses and decided to put up a Civil War dress! I made it for a friend's movie that was cancelled (frown), but now I'm selling it on Etsy (smile).


The pattern is historically accurate. Be warned, fellow seamstresses.


Here's the details! I love 'em, but darn, this dress literally took forever. 
 

And no, for you Civil War buffs out there, the dress itself is not accurate. If you want to bash me, please do so by contacting me and not by commenting below. Thank you very much. 


 You can see the drape of the skirt here... it flows like a dream...


I made the bonnet, too! It's also available on Etsy.

If you would like to purchase this dress, please go to my Etsy Shop for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment