Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plans for the Future

  Oh, that sounds quite ominous, doesn't it? 'Plans for the Future'. Rawr. Okay, well, maybe I ought to clarify that as 'Etsy Shop and Blog Plans for the Future', but since that almost looks like a run-on sentence, I'll just keep it short. Now, to business!

  Since my shop hasn't been doing as well as I wanted it to under the slogan of 'Modest Clothing for the Tasteful Dresser', I decided to change my angle of marketing and products that I'll be offering. So, come the New Year (big ol' 2012), I'm going to put my shop on vacation for around two to three months. In that time, I'll still be accepting custom orders and such, but my ordinary products will not be available.

  What will I be doing? Shall I give you a peek at the kind of stuff I want to offer...? Fine, you win.

Here you go: 

















  ...but, in the meantime, I'll be posting my progress and such here so that you can see what's going on. No sewing Dark Ages here. Nopidy-nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment